Job Listings

the most enjoyable place in Bali to enjoy new year 2010

>> Saturday 23 January 2010

When the day started to Desember, of course I talk about Desember 2009. I decided to make a small vote to know where was the interesting place to enjoy new year 2010 in Bali, I had 6 choised places plus one aditional answer. The 6 places are Ubud, Amed, Kuta, Sanur, Candi dasa and Tanah Lot plus I gave the other answer that no interesting place in Bali. The Audiences of course from the people, who already visited my blog. Unfortunately the visitors who visited brata1homestay.blogspot.com  just 4, hopely this year my blog become famous and interesting for the people, so we have many fans. The result was like that the 4 visitors choiced Ubud as the most favorite place to enjoy the new year 2010, conglatulation for Ubud as the winner, its place has a soul, spirit and truely Balinese culture and religion. (Picture left is one of beautiful photo of Ubud)

2 comments:

Anonymous 25 January 2010 at 18:49  

Oh course I am totallt agree with this discussion. Ubud is still the best. More over no one place like Ubud, its spirit, art, culture and religion, those make a special atmospher, atmospher of love, so it is way, the popular nover entitled eat pray love, take love to Ubud...... congrat Ubud............. ;)

Anonymous 26 January 2010 at 07:56  

I Love U,.... U for Ubud....... .

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

A Beautiful Rice Field in Bali

A Beautiful Rice Field in Bali

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP